Monday, June 22, 2015

I woke up late in the afternoon and the first thought that came was that I'm not able to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. The world runs on money and popularity and I'm incapable of being a part of it. I cried for a good hour before I stopped.

"I haven't celebrated my birthday for the past 3 years due to logistics, money, and not being cool and popular enough. But there are more people who cannot celebrate because they live on the streets so I shouldn't dwell on my own feels so much. 
It would be nice this time though because I made it past "That year". It would be nice because it's a nice thing to remind myself of that something. It would be nice to know that people celebrate the fact that I was born into their world. But I doubt I can celebrate it this year, again. 
AHBD to everyone on a June 23. You are loved."

Facebook stat. Papansin lang ako.

No comments: